CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

-

It was my first day of school in Setapak campus, the first day of schooling for degree. I was excited actually but at the end of the day, personal stuff ruined up my mood. The campus was not a big one compare to Kampar campus. It is small, old but it is compact. XD. I saw a lot of familiar faces inside the campus. Maybe they were my secondary schoolmates and tuition center classmate. Several things I hate about this campus are the classroom. The table is so dusty and not comfortable compare to the new campus. Then talk about the cafeteria, only 3 stalls are available for the whole school? And the management indeed bad. UTAR, time to renovate your campus in Setapak and 'renovate' your staff too.

I got some emotional swing due to some personal problem that unable to solve in this short period time. I just pray hard that those life I went through does not fall on me again. God had tested me and I passed. Hope it will be alright soon. Life is not easy in this Earth and I have to survive for myself and those who look down on me before. I going to shut your mouth off one day.

Time to go to school. Although the weather today seem cold, I have to walk a long distance again. Enjoy the breezy day.


Off to school,
Love

0 comments: