CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Back to Wonderland

I went back to KL on Friday night, thats making me excited. I can meet all of my friends, my brothers, my families and I can shop for sure. But after reaching here for three days, it seems like the definition of KL have changed. Am no more find there are any joyful or exciting incident and people thats light up my day in KL. I was so boring here and even now, I am blogging at home. What a bored day. ><


I miss the people who caring me a lot when I studying in KL, they are awesome. However, we have some gap between us, I think. Hope that my assumption is always wrong, I love you all. I miss the shop here in KL. Snowflakes, Big Apple, Hageen Dasz, Uncle Sang in SS14 Subang and of course H20. And I want to shop in KL but nobody company me. I NEED PEOPLE. And I miss someone who do not have much time for me, I having bad time here, and I need your shoulder. I need more people seriously as I miss it so much. Club? I will go there someday, with my friends.

I hate KL traffic, damn it. I trapped in traffic jam for almost 2 hours as I go from MidValley to Jalan Maharajalela to fetch my father and we took 2 hours to get back home. Lolx. It made me exhausted. I drove from Cheras to LCCT in the morning. The LCCT to KL then Damansara and heading back to Cheras. Then go to Damansara again and dropped my father in KL and I drive back to Cheras again. >.< Is like WALAO for me. I am exhausted and I need rest. First time ever I feel tired because of driving, but I will never hate driving cause it is FREEDOM.

Sign off for dinner + supper with dad.
Good night.
P/S : Although working schedule is full, remember to take care your health. hopefully can meet you after your task in HK.

0 comments: