CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

First Semester in UTAR

Let me count, is like half month I never update anything in my blog and even my Facebook. I was busying with my exam last two weeks. Finally, the exam is over and I am exhausting seriously. I was studying from morning till night in school library and continue my studies at home and friends' house till midnight. Am I hardworking enough? Please never say YES, because I never do my revision before exam and by the time the final exam come to the corner, I was panic and dying for cover all the lecture had taught. It not gonna happen in next semester, PROMISE, I will go study in library during weekends.

The papers were hard seriously. Now I am worry about my result. Will it be 3.7, 3.3, 3.0, 2.0? Shit, making my life so miserable. Damn it. Anyway, thank you to ShuHui, Sotong Girl and Ivan, my "studymates" , friends in UTAR. Happy that meeting you all. Enjoy your holiday. I will inform you all whether our trip can make it or not. ^^.

Holiday~~~. The best part for this moments. I going back to Kuala Lumpur, the land of sin. Lolx. I planned for my one month holiday. ^^
1) KL pit stop - KL friends, Subang's soulmates, shopping, sleep, movie, nightlife and Jennifer. ^^
2) Melaka - Makan makan makan...
3) Singapore - Find my mother during Mother's Day in S'pore and friends as well.
4) Peneng - Makan makan makan...
Lots more. I think thats the major one. But I think time is not allow me to do so. Haih. Hope can do it all in one shot. I bored till die if I am locked here. Outing is my life.

Sign off for nap, never sleep well for two weeks due to stress of exam... Ciao~~~
PS  : I am coming now. ^^
PS' : I read it.

0 comments: