CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nice breakfast

What a nice day. People said a nice breakfast can make your day "nice". Yes, its work. Today I had my breakfast in Ipoh with Eric, friend from UTAR. We either go into Old Town White Coffee for Nasi Lemak and white coffee or McD for the breakfast. Finally we walked into McD for the breakfast. What the hack, I miss it so much. The last time I ate the MMcD breakfast is the day I having my Microeconomics exam in Taylor's, is like 1 year ago. OMG, I finally grab one meal after desperate for so long time.


This is my meal.
People are looking at me when I capture the photo of a non-living thing in McD. They think that I mad. Yes, I mad, so how? Are you going to fuck me up? Blek. (Sorry Eric, make you so embarrass this morning. Actually got people looking at us and you are the innocent one. >< ) Tata. When my meal is opened.
I miss the hash brown. And I eat it in very Sean's way. Haha. By using a tissue paper to absorb the excessive oil. Eric was shocked once he saw the amount of oil the tissue paper absorb. However, the oil is inside his stomach. Die faster. Lolx. I am so enjoying with the food and the people. We shared a lot of things, and I am like psychologist for him just now. Hope you know what am I talking about. ^^

Again, I went to Tesco kampar to buy my second pints of Haagen Dazs' coffee flavor. What a nice ice-cream. Damn it, I am addicted to it. Noel, you better don't break your promise as you said you gonna bring me to TGI Friday for that ice-cream. Haha. TGI Friday, I coming~~~. Mr Noel, just save up some money for my stomach. Lolx.

Loyal + Original + Vista + Eternal = Love. Love someone is a very easy thing, but love each other is a very hard and yet very rare. Is a very valuable and not to be wasted ever. Just like eating an ice-cream, the happiness is not long lasting but we have to make it long lasting by grabbing another pint of ice-cream. Loyal, we have to loyal to the love ones as he or she is our special one that we have to remaining maximum faithful and supporting each other. Original, keep the origin of love, the point from a couple love each other and till forever. Vista, human are imperfect, although your love ones have weakness, we have to see the "beautiful side" of your love one and cover the "ugly" with the "beautiful side" of your love ones. Eternal, love is about forever, not like playing a game, do not give up easily. Please love your LOVE, do not give up easily.

Sign off with full of LOVE
P/S: Wear a mask when you have convention in Hong Kong, do you dare? Hehe. LOVE you.

0 comments: