CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Well done

"I can see yours effort in the slide and it is good. You guys did a good job. Marvelous." (Ms Puspha) Is real, that line is out from her mouth.  She is those kind of people seldom give compliments in this way, either she shoot you indirectly or she talks bad about your work. (Don't let her see please) Lolx. Partners and I did a great job for the lecture presentation. Finally I can relax for 1 minute for the presentation of entire semester. However after 1 minute, I have to come back to reality world - Physics test. Ouch. It is killing me. I never sleep for day. I keep awake for my revision as I never open the book for the last few lectures and now I am suffering. I tried to condense my study scoop for study 4 chapters in one midnight. OMG, I surprise that I am still awake due to 5 cup of coffee within 10 hours. I going to addicted to it, Holy shit. Anyway, I finished studying it and now is around 06:19am, just allow me chill and crap in my blog. ^^

I viewed back the recording of my presentation. Is a good show. However, in the last part, I suddenly forget what I want to said. It just spoiled the whole presentation, is like a black dot on a white paper. Sorry dude. And one more thing, my legs damn long~~~. maybe I should go for XxXxX. Haha. But have to gain more flesh first. Eat Eat Eat. Aka Aka Eating, LMAO.

Although I am "well done" in my studies so far, am I very "well done" in my life. I do not know. My life is miserable. Is like an economic cycle, I been through my life "peak" and "recession" process. But I appreciate that God sent me to this world, to my mum's little stomach. ^^ It is harsh and tough sometimes, but I view thing with different side. Think positivity, its making my life more interesting. At least I learnt more than most of the people and I taking the advantage of it. Thanks to myself for making me to Sasha Fierce.

Before I sign off, I would like to use my blog to curse some people out there. Although I know cursing others is not good, I am so pissed off about that and ya, I need to curse. Please appreciate what you have, and beware of your mouth. taking advantage off people and not saying thank you, fuck you all bitches. Son and daughter of slut.

Sign off to school.
(Good luck to myself for Physics ^^)

0 comments: