CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hot and Cold

What a hot weather today. Fuck Kampar. Sweating within 5 minutes after out from bathroom, killing me. Not comfortable for study, not comfortable for sleep even lying on bed. Initially I opened my Biology textbook, though I want to study at least one chapter. However the bloody hotness turn me off when I open up the book. then I go bath again and have a nap before going out to do something.

I found out the cure for this "sickness" - Ice Cream. What the fuck, I am in heaven just now. Holding one box of Haagen Dazs that cost me RM30.90 from Tesco and eating it. What a enjoyment is that, is even nicer than having aircond in room or being hug. Long lasting happy, LOLX. Long time do not have this happiness since H20 in Subang is closed, a place that bitches and I often hanging out after class in Taylor's. I miss that moment.

I need some support now, emotional and mental support. I do not have the motivation for my final. I still very chill + relax = chillax in my Week 12. Oh gosh, three more weeks and theres no study week for me. But I think I can made it since I went for the devil training in Taylor's ADP that even more stress then UTAR, seriously. Haih, miss ADP now. It is so happening in ADP. I love the feeling there. Proud of myself that I went to the highest recognize University College in Malaysia. I learnt how to communicate with people, how to speak English, how to cope big stress, how to handle problems like studies, friendships, loves, financials, family and myself. Thanks American Transfer Degree Program of Taylor's University College, I will go back to study in your lake side campus one day. For sure I want to study there, maybe get my second Degree there?

Recently I found one scholarship for Actuarial Science, but I not dare to submit the form. I scare that the same thing happened again. Study half way, not enough money then stop. because they only sponsor me with RM30,000 annually, extra have to pay myself. I don't know whether my parents can afford the extra expenses or not. therefore I do not send the form out till now. I still thinking, my parents still thinking. I have a big dream, I want to study in oversea and get my Master of Actuarial Science either in US or Aussie. But now seems like everything is impossible, In this realistic world, materialism is the main power. If you have money, you are the winner in the world. But I never blame myself or my parents brought me here, at least I learn something that the millionaire do not experience before, I appreciate it.

Sign off with Ice-cream later
Ciao~
P/S: I love you. Muacksss.

0 comments: