CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Travis Fierce

This week I had observed so many objects, a lot of matter happened around me. One of my friend have a sudden mood changes. Why this world is so unfair? Those who not deserve for love can get their "unwell" love, however those who deserve for love does not have their true love. What the fuck is that? Just hope you are okay now. I always love you here. ^^

Next is about a little boy, one of my friend from KL.Why he is so slutty recently? 3 month before this happened, he looks like normal, a very cool yet funny guy. But once I know him more, SHIT. all of his evilness come out. He start to become bitchy, slutty. He think his outfits very diva-ish, but SORRY to say, "Is not that good if put on your body." Now even worse, he let everyone knows that he is a homosexual guy. What the fuck, this does not means that you have the fame, you just own CHILDISH. Bless you. "I would not guide you anymore, just let yourself figure out the bad side of the world. whatever I said to you you never listen, so maybe I have to shut up."

The matter that killing me now is my presentation. My lecture said I raised some strong points in my presentation, so she wants me to change my slide a little bit and present it in front of 200+ people. Holy craps, how I going to overcome my nervous. I have no confident on myself no matter how much effort I put in because some of the nightmare made me that. I going to die.

HEAT~~~!!! Beyonce Knowles's personal fragment HEAT is out now. But I think is only in States but not in M'sia. I want it so much as my collection because Bee is just a diva for me.I dreamed about this perfume yesterday and I try it in my dream. Is seducing and hot that really like Beyonce / Sasha Fierce. She inspired me, bring me up and cheer me up. Recently I was listening to all of her album, from Dangerously in Love to B'Day and then I am ... Sasha Fierce, the most potential album is the 3rd one. We can see both extreme side of her. I am ... is a soft, beautiful and lovely side of her. ...Sasha Fierce is the wild, diva, Beyocilious of her. I love it very very much. That where Edan Travis and Travis Fierce come into my life... I am ... Travis Fierce.

I desperate for going gum room now. However I do not want going to UTAR's gym room. It is too funny and silly. 1) Why a gym room so cold one? It will hurt our receptors and nervous system when we sweating in a low temperature room, and easily get cold. 2) People can see from cafeteria to the gym room when they having meal down there. Is funny when I having meal down there and saw a guy or girl doing gym, DISGUSTING. 3) A lot of friends there that making me feel embarrass. 4) A lot of hunks there. I am the smallest in size one and I might be discriminated and people will roll their eyes on me.

Countdown for my final, 3 more weeks. Is a very tough time because my final is like ONE SHOT in a row. All my test is fall on one week, and within one week have to sit for one paper for each day. Stressful. I do not think I can score high because my Biology and Physics's test making me death. Hope that final wont be so hard. After that week, I am totally free, for 1 month only. Ish.

Again, recommend a song for you all. "Smash into you" by Beyonce Knowles from her 3rd multi-platinum album, I am ... Sasha Fierce. Is a very nice and meaningful song that touch and attract my heart when I first hear it , like 2 years ago. Now waiting for her brand new album, every fans of her is waiting for her 4th explosive album. Go Bee.

0 comments: