CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Tasteless Cheesecake

Chemistry class is replaced by Mr Ng as Ms Tan is on leave for few day. The joker of the day, Mr Ng, come in with a very weird bag. He called it handbag. OMG. Where is he from? Mars? Lolx. I was laughing non stop for the 1 hour session and not paying attention at all. i was like focusing on taking the picture of his awesome handbag. This is it.


I totally LMAO for it. Is a paper bag. Not even a paper bag, is a box of Acer monitor. Lolx. He said save environment. Really? Save money for save environment? The first one more suitable to him. Again, his mouth non-stop, extended our time for half an hour, wondering his mouth not tired at all. This Wednesday he asking us to go to his house for dinner again. He has other intention behind it. I not going to detail, is very sensitive regarding religious issue.


Cheesecake will turn me on seriously. I love cake, especially cheesecake. The enjoyment is like infinity and long lasting. I get one piece of it from my friend, is a Marble Cheesecake. However, I was not so enjoy it since we fought last night. I don't know what the hack the problems are and whats the problems hanging out with other friends. We fought for small matter. I keep bearing it. Seriously I pissed off when you drop my phone, I hate it. The Cheesecake is tasteless now is not meaningful. I asked Kelvin out for chilling, but he is not free. Therefore, sleeping is the nice one. I hate immature action. That silly steps taken. You not gonna get the "pity-ness" from people, but you will hear some laughing behind, seriously. Do and speak after you think, it may reduce a lot of friction.

Something exposed to the air. I let go myself to them. I was so happy when they support me. Thank you. And you have to be more careful when dealing with love thingy, is very complicated as you cannot imagine it. Good luck in your relationship. Next semester I will enter gym room in UTAR as i purposely arrange the time table for gym. Hope can build a nice body, but not hunks please. Hunk is disgusting, ew. Although is a nightmare for me, I have to face it right? So I ask one friend of mine come with me. Thanks first.

Miss Diana a.k.a. Miss Dan, thanks for spending your night with me. I gain something after our conversation. I know I still can crap after trapping in this village, bored place. Eventually I wanted to study, but it was awesome have a nice chat with you. Miss it. Anyway, I will go Melbourne one day if I got chance. (Don't doting on it please)

Well, is time for study.
Sign off
P/S: Not Applicable (Lolx. Will you angry with it? LMAO.)

0 comments: