CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Contact lens

I just receive the new contact lens from Babe Jodie this morning. The 3 new contact lens are awesome man. Especially the purple one, the pattern they using is so outstanding and unique, I think I not dare to wear it. Lolx. I have 2 pairs of black, 1 pairs of blue, 1 pairs of grey, 1 pair of green and 1 pair of purple now. Am I too over about it? I can't try it when I first saw them as I am too tired these few day. However I will update some photo of it ASAP. Chill people.

I doze off twice in front of webcam just now. My friend just laugh at me. Haih. Maybe the weather killing me? Or I am too stress of my studies? Or I cannot focus as I open my Biology and Physics textbooks? I just feel tired. And the final exam left almost 12 days, and I haven't prepare for it. Damn it, my CGPA going to be lower down by several subjects like Physics and Biology. My coursework mark for Biology just 33.7 over 50. Still far away from my GPA 4.0, I think I should aim lower now, GPA 3.5 for Biology. (Full with tears) More coursework marks will coming out soon that going to tackle my confident. Shit, seriously I hate this part, this kind of feeling.

Have to prepare for my exam seriously. Then only I can enjoy my holiday with maximum happiness. Maybe I will turn off my PC from tomorrow onwards. Or I just on MSN that allow people to contact me? I need concentrate now, seriously.

Sign off for continue my revision
P/S: You better seek medical attention before you leave to Hong Kong, okay? Take care.

0 comments: