CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Footprints in my sand

I found my slipper finally. Is under the bed. One of the dog took my slipper away and bite under the bed. LMAO. Is totally in pieces and I need a new one now. T T. Fuck that dog. FU. Slippers, shoes, clothes, and jeans are my next target. As well as prom dress, formal wear and bag of course. Damn it, gonna save it from now on. For my outfits and vacation as well.

Staring at the calender, as my exam is coming nearer and nearer, and I feel the nervous inside, but I never take up my steps - studying. I'm still playing with my networking applications and I wasted most of my time on online instead of studying for final. Damn it. Have to start later or tomorrow for fulfill someone wish.

I wondering that Beyonce Knowles a.k.a. really pregnant? She claimed that she loves baby when she saw her younger sister having a great time with her baby. And in some interview, she said she is happy that Jay-z put the ring on her and she wish to have a baby with Jay-z. It is good that Beyonce had pregnant as she will becoming more and more lovely and caring. However, I scare that once they got a baby, she going to stop her career and become a housewife for taking care their children. Or maybe she go to backstage that might not be so stress for her. Or maybe she open up a recording label to train new singer to become Fierce like her. We don't know. But what I know is, I inspired by her Sasha Fierce. I love you, Beyonce Knowles. (Why I am ... Tour do not have a DVD? It is awesome concert, better than The Beyonce Experience Tour.)

I feel so empty just now. Once a while, the feeling of emptiness strike me and made me break down sometimes. I thinking, what have I done for the last 19 years? Sometime when I look back, I feel mixed. happy, sad, cheer, frustrated, easy, harsh, sweet, tough, smile, tears. My life full of conflicts. Should I appreciate it or hate myself? I need real friend, that know me well physically and emotionally. Is only one person in this world can have the title. I wish you are here just now, seriously. I miss our time we hanging out last time and its been for a while, a year maybe we did not meet each other. I miss you so in sudden. (Footprints in my sand by Leona Lewis, specially dedicate for you. ^^)

I want go gym, desperately. I have to sharpen up for my outlooks, look nicer and better with clothes and as well as nude too. One of my friend (I don't wanna mention name out. If I do so, I will get bite. Ouch~), we have planning for gym since Feb till now. Lolx. I need flesh and some muscle now. Please, no more skinny.

Sign off with HUNGRY MODE
P/S: Miss you here, sleep tight and goodnight.

0 comments: