CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh my God

First OMG

This week, still I fuck up. I have to complete so many tasks in this week and the following weeks before final. Left 2 weeks, and I haven't start revision for all subject. How I going to handle that? No study week for me and I think I going to heaven especially my Biology and Physics. However, the re-test of Physics, surprisingly I did quite well, much much better than the first test. And my lab reports score almost full marks where I can pick up my confident back for this subject. Keep it on Edan Travis. Opps, is Travis Fierce.

Second OMG
Something funny happened in campus today. I am totally laugh my ass off when I recall back. LMAO. I was fetching back my friend A back to her room to take her stuff. And girl B called me. She asked me to go to computer lab in Block B for printing as her report is in my pendrive for our class at 1400 (2.00pm). Then when I parked my car and walking to block B, it was 1405 already. Somemore I met my lecture when I heading to block B while he is heading to block D for our class. I am like "OMG, I going to be late for class. Shit." Then I tried to print the stuff ASAP. God not bless me, 5 PCs we have tried, the PCs is failure to detect my pendrive and 2 PCs do not support 07' Words format. Holy shit, it was 1420 and we decided to go back to class as we late for the class for almost half and hour and B just copy and paste with my format I print extra for her. When I reach my class in block D, it was 1430 and I keep searching my bag on the rack. My bag was not there. OMG~~~!!! I left my bag at block B's PC lab. I walked back to block B and heading back to block D again. I was like sweating, like bathing. I was late for the class for 45 minutes. By the time I entered the class, classmates started to laugh at me. "What happened to you? (With smile and laugh)" So embarrass. LMAO. Even lecturer said, "Edan, you late for class right? Signed your attendance? (With smile also)" Lolx.

Third OMG
Tomorrow girl A and me going to face something challenging. She going to Ipoh for her JPA interview. Good luck to her. And me, pity me, have to do presentation in front of a lecture hall. T T sobing. It is tough for me as I get nervous easily. We do not have enough time for prepare the slide as Ms just give us 4 days to do our slides. Although tomorrow I going to wear a formal wear for presentation, I will still nervous like hell and hope not shaking while holding the mic. 

Fourth OMG
One of my best friend get dumped by his boyfriend. I know it is harsh for you as you seldom fall in love so easily. Just learn some lessons and see thing from positive side, hope you are okay now, and he doing the right choice. If you are single, we both can attend single parties and enjoy. ^ ^
And one of my friend is fighting with his loves one. Don't so upset on your baby, he will know your worries one days. Remember to treat Almo good, feed him with cheesecake. 
Another one get attached, maybe. Just be careful before and when in relationship. Anything just ask me. I am tool free consultant. Awesome?
Others two of them going to leave to US for their Degree. I going to miss you all like hell, babes.

P/S: I miss you here badly. Want to hear your voice before I go to bed. Good night.

Sign off.

0 comments: