CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chillaxing

Physics test, you failed me. So sad. The questions are hard but I still can solve half of the questions, not bad not bad. (But it doesn't mean that I will get the correct one. Sometime apply the correct equation but didn't get the answer. Thats why I am so fuck up by Physics.) That means my scarifying for one night is worth it. But no last minutes study, is suffering. It make me sick, I just have a simple sandwich for my brunch, no appetite for eating. Once reach home, straight away lying on bed after bath. Damn tired, exhausted.

After completed so many task this few week, now have to focus on my final. Is around the corner, probably 17 days more. Is not enough for me if I study last minutes again. I remember one quote by Sarah Chong, one of my bitch. She said, "平时不屌书,现在给书屌" (You didn't fuck the book right now, you will fucked by the book later on.) Awesome quote by Adibah. Lolx. I miss her so much, is she having good time there? Time to backup my previous topic in order fulfill my requirement.

One of my slippers is MIA, missing in action. Fuck up. No slipper for me and I was like jumping back from others house back to my house with only one leg. Pity me. Fuck that dog. (I don't know which one eat my slipper but I sure is one of the dog there.) T T

I want go back to KL now as I can hang out with my friends there. I miss the air in KL. Miss the environment. I want go The Library again, best chilling place. 69 in Time Square for fortune telling and tarots. Blue bar for drinking. TGI Friday and Big Apple. ^^ Saving money for Topshop and others again. Trying to be fresh for next semester. Or stylo? Planning to go to S'pore, Malacca and Penang for semester break. Can't wait it anymore.

I am so bored as I trapped in home now. Outing, anyone?
XoXo

Sign off for studies
Chillaxing

0 comments: