CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

...

This week, I am free from test and presentation. I feel lighter now as last few weekd were my nightmare of test, assignments and report (UTAR = University of Test Assignments and Report... Lol) However, I asked to come out one sketch for my group presentation for Communication Skill. It is hard for me as I am a perfectionist and I want a good and comedy sketch. Someone out there help me, please. Maybe my sketch based on some popular fairy tales but I will change the characters and the incident happened in the story. Eg, Juliet singing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift to Romeo, Snow white kills the witch. Haha. It is creative, but you know what? If this sketch works, I have to wear DRESS, in other words, I will acts as a female in the presentation. Die me. >,<

The coming Tuesday, I have to complete a task, a disgusting yet horrifying task, which is dissection of rat for my Biology lab practical. Eww, it is so disgusting as we have to cut the skin of the rat and observe the organ of the rat. It is so cruel as we going to kill a rat. It is so "Kao Wet". Eww eww eww. Please let me go, Ms Tang. I am not a Bio student. I dont want do that practical. But luckily, one of my classmate willing to do that for me. But I still fell very sorry for those rat. I think I going to starve for that day. T T Bless me and the rat.

I am craving for nice foods now. I wanted to go back to KL so badly as I can get them more easily. I want pork noodles and Uncle Senf at SS15, Subang Jaya. I want TGI Friday, Delicious,Chilis, Bumba Gump, Nando's, Madam Kuan, and the list go on and on. I want Snowflake, Hageen Daaz, Big Apple, J.Co, Krispy Creame, Alexis and the list still go on and on too. I want Hoegaarden for sure, thats what I craving for so long after I am studying in Kampar. And also The Library, the best chilling place with friends and alcohol. ^^ Kampar, a dead city, even do not have Mcd. But they going to have one here and i think they open after I leave. Sob sob.

Guys, must try the GCB burger from Mvd. It is so nice and I drive purposely to Ipoh for that burger, for twice. It is simply awesome with a lot of chili sauce. Must try it. (OMG, I am hungry now.)

I am so lost now. I think I told one of my BFF just now. I wondering why God created me with this kind of mind. Mixed feeling. Should I go according my feeling that maybe will hurts my F&F and regret whole life? Or should I go according to their wish that somehow will betray my feeling? Complicating issue and feeling again. >,<

Off for shower then mask...
ETC (Edan Travis Chang) <3

0 comments: