CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Complicated

It's been a while I am not access to blogspot.com, not only mine but others as well. I do not have such time and intention to go to blog and read blogs one by one. Sorry for being M.I.A for months because I have to concentrate on my studies and my personal life.

It is an interesting and challenging in this new semester. I met a lot of friends through prom night and campus occasions. I get into know a batch of 4 BFFs in this town, and I glad that they support me all the way from school to my life. Thanks babes. And I score better in all the test than previous semester, I get a B and higher than that. Is a improvement for me especially for Biology (I hate Biology, I hate reading). And I went to gym for building muscle, create lines for my body. ^^ However, something bad happened to me on the beginning of the semester. Backstabber talk bad about me, but I was standing out and the conflicts solved. "Do not jealous on other, be yourself. Someday you will be like me."

But my personal life, more miserable.First is my love life, I have been cheated by love ones (Is okay, let go). Secondly, I am a heart-breaker, I do not accept others' love as I prefer single. Feeling good and freed when I am single, but lonely. Thirdly, although I prefer single, someone just changed my mind when a buddy walking into my heart. Smart, charm, warm and sweet are the suitable words to describe her. She just the right one that fulfill all of my requirement for my checklist. But worst to worst, it is just an illusion for her as she just breakup with her BF and it is hurt for me, until now. But I have to let go as they are together now. Sincerely wish them luck in their relationship.

The most miserable things in my life - I so-called lost 3 buddies in my life. They are part of my life. We share, we laugh, we gossip and ...
"Time for me to let go, wish you luck in your relationship. Just give me some times."
"Is not your fault, both of us have to take the responsibility. Time will tell everything. Hope you are doing fine there."
"Sincerely I have to say sorry to you. I shouldn't do that to you cause you are my friend. Hearty apologize."
Nothing else I can help in gaining back. Although I shouldn't say sorry to all of them, all the people just point their fingers at me. What else I can do? I rather to be the bad guys than ruining up two relationships. Let give us some time for it.

"Smash Into You" by Beyonce Knowles from I am ... Sasha Fierce. Try to listen to this song. Simply awesome.

0 comments: