CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Eve

Today I have to get enough rest to survive on the following weeks. Next two weeks I gonna stress myself out as the sketch presentation and final are coming. I have to give all my best this time as I have to score a better result than last semester. A 20 minutes sketch, is a comedy sketch that might take me few days to get all of the tools and costume. Final, 5 papers that would kill me, especially Thermodynamics and Organic Chemistry, they are tougher than what I expected at the early of the semester. Really have to work hard on it.


Hope I wouldn't stress out like the threat above, I don't wish to break off and DIE. LoL.

Am a big fans of Beyonce Knowles and I still collecting her solo albums. I have all of her album but I just miss out her 1st solo album - Dangerously in Love. I am craving for it, can anyone sell it to me? Is hard to get it from the market now as it is like 7 years ago when she first launched worldwide. I going to collect Destiny's Child albums as well while searching that album. According to BBC news and World Music Awards, Destiny's Child is the world best selling female group of all time with 50 millions copy with 4 albums. While Beyonce is the legend, the queen of the music industry. With 16 Grammys (3rd most Grammy Awards won by female artist) and she earned 6 Grammys in one days, breaking the record for the most Grammy Award won by a female artist in one night. Do you know that Beyonce Knowles started to sing at the age of 8? She is awesome, and of course Destiny's Child. Can't wait for her next album.


Ciao,
ETC
Xoxo...

(Where can I get the Dangerously in Love album? Or who can sell it to me?)

0 comments: