CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Transforming

I went to Ipoh to get my daily facial cleanser today. I used to use Lab Series as it is specially designed for men. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. My face still the same, an angel with stain on his face. LMAO.


I changed all of my stuff from Lab Series to Kose from Japan.
The sales girl gave me a promotion of free facial and free deep cleaning mask. Wow, it really work on my face. But the process is damn torturing. Can you imagine a needle poke over your skin and squeeze out the impurities? Is freaking pain. I have to bear it in order to get a softer skin. >,< Is nightmare but I just like the result.

I had made another appointment to do a facial treatment again. I going to have a nice face in future. ^^


Get more sleep,
ETC

0 comments: