CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

It is a special day for me as I am sitting at my home, not outing to anywhere for this year Christmas celebration. Do people ask me for outing, vacation and even go to town for experience the joy. As my final getting nearer and nearer, I am stressful. The stress able to turn the day to night. (I am just kidding but the way) I admit that I did not put a lot of effort on my coursework and that is why I still have not achieve my goal this semester. Time for me to do a little bit for my result for this final semester of Foundation. Study study study.

I wish I can get a small celebration in town when I am back to KL with my close one. Christmas party, New Year party or even my birthday, maybe. Long time I never celebrate my big day. I still remember the last time I celebrate my birthday when I was in primary school. Looking forward on this year birthday party in KL with Joey Lee. Joey, as I promised you, we will exchange our present. Excited. Then we continue our joy with alcohol. Yeah~

Still a day to go before my first paper starts. Am feeling stress. Time to back to my studies. Ciao.

0 comments: