CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Regain little blogging mode

Oh gosh, it is been a long time I never come to this site. Soon, I will get back to my blogging mode.

This is the last semester for my Foundation program in UTAR, hopefully. And the worst thing is, I having my final during my Christmas and birthday. Gosh, it ruined up my plans. Initially, I planning to celebrate Christmas and my birthday at somewhere else (not at Kampar, indeed). Now I have to study as 2 days after Christmas is my first paper. 5 paper in one row, back to back, However management set me a holiday during my birthday, but the next day they squeezed with 2 papers.

Study study study, forced to postpone my celebration of turning 20. Whatever. I just do not want to screw up my finals and ask to stay another semester for retaking those failed subject (touchwood). I do not want to delay my time of graduation as I am later then others and I can't wait to step in this society.

0 comments: