CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Randomness

Don't know why these few days I received a lot of anonymous' calls and sms. What the fuck, they trying to know about me but never let me know his and her name. What the heck. Where did they get my number from? One of them said get my number from Maxis' Friend Finder. Excuse me, I using Digi's line, not Maxis. Hate them. I trying to get their info, but they just keeping their "mouth" shut. Holy Shit! (Mr K.C.Cheong). Someone help me to stop them, they just annoying for me. One guy name Selvester Stallone, he just a bull-shit. When I say I am male, he stopped the conversation. "I though you are not a boy". "How I know whether you get the number correctly from Maxis? Wrong question" I replied, then he stopped. Lolx.

Sharing and caring are important for holding relationship. However I hate those people that no willing to share his or her sadness and happiness with his or her couple. What the hack? Can you treat him better? Although working from morning till evening, at least a call or sms a day can make him happy. Treat him better okay? If not I will "tampar" your face with my size 10 Converse shoes.

If I were a boy
I think I couldn't understand
How to feel to love a girl
I swear be a better man


Who can sponsor me to go to Beyonce's "I am ..." World Tour in Malaysia at 25 of September at Bukit Jalil Stadium? Please...
All the single ladies
Now put your hands up


Going to oversea soon, the so-called "Holidays" allow men to rest. Lolx. Planning to buy some Mooncakes for my mother at there. I miss her. Happy Mooncakes Festival. ^^

0 comments: