CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Still Healing

A song that can only represent my feeling now, "Better In Time". Lewis really touch my heart and sing out loud of my sadness for this hardest period after incident happened.

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's going to hurt when it heals too
(It'll all get better in time)
Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile because I deserve too
(It'll all get better in time)

I'm still healing too. And I just keep all the memories in my bottom of my broken heart, never share with others to reduce my sadness. Maybe we, including outsiders never ever think about the relationship was ended so fast and so sudden, but I deserve the all the pain too because I done something that shouldn't be done. Betraying spoils the whole thing. Maybe it's called Karma. I do not really know whats I'm thinking now, and I trying to be stronger and stronger.
Hit me like the ray of Sun
Going through my darkest night
You're the only I wanted
You gonna addicted to the light
I swear never fall agian
This don't even feel the falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

Beyonce drop her tear when she singing "Halo" in the live performance of 2009 NAACP Image Award. Knowles written this song is dedicated for her dearest, Mr Jay-Z. Although in love, going through the sweetest part of relationship, don't ever forget the "gravity", it will "pull you back to the ground again". Hero to Zero. Maybe I took the wrong steps and everything become different. Never thought that the "full stop" placed so no peacefully.
But since the decision had made and I think just let the decision go. Follow the heart, I think time will tell whether the wound healed.
Suddenly love Rihanna's "Take a bow", especially these few sentences in the lyrics.
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

and
And the award for best liar goes to you

I'm the greatest liar.
Still healing.

0 comments: