CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Get your ass off out of the issue

When the news of Beyonce's "I am... Tour" Live in Malaysia spread last month, I think, all of music lover in M'sia was totally crazy for it. I am so happy if my friend can get me the tickets for the VVIP for the concert. I including Knowles's fans waited the chance for almost 2 years since last tour "The Experience Tour" had canceled because of the dress code set at here. (I hate those dress code)
Now, the gang, I don't want to mention the name, just name it as, closed-minded people, CMP as in short form, they raised their voice to cancel the concert AGAIN. WTH. Totally fuck and ass hole holy Jesus. They said Beyonce's costume is sexy, that I totally agree. However as a performer, they should bring out their best, best voice, best dance, best costume and best body shape, as well as Beyonce. If CMP can't accept the sexiest of foreign people, why they still playing all the sexy music video in media? Why still Lady Gaga's swim-suit that showed whole legs and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce costume that semi-covered her boobs and why PussyCatDolls' video still playing in media with most sexy dancing move? Should they banned all the video that over their limit that set previously by them? (Some more, they said Avril Lavigne wearing sexy costume. Which part of AL sexy? I wondering and searching a part of her concert to make myself high. Lolx!?)
If they don't want see the concert because of too sexy, don't go fpr the concert. The concert is open for everyone but only for those who can accept the sexiest of Beyonce, no one force you to go. Excuse me, be open-minded, Hole-ing. Sit on your sofa and watching those programs that never ever pollute your mind, or sleep on your bed, don't ever bother the concert that people waited for years.
Her songs were inspired a lot of people especially girls. Teach them how to love, how to live their life and boys as well. Just let her inspire us again.
Don't ever raised those meaningless problems that will cause few thousand people hate you all. Just let the music lover enjoy the show. If one man cut the barrage, a thousand people fell into river!

0 comments: