CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally

Just now I facebooking, I opened up my photo albums, and I wanted to change my profile picture. I scroll scroll and scroll to get a better picture. Suddenly, I feel sad and wanted to cry when I saw all those picture that took with my friends. And when the moment I saw some picture that captured in Midvalley, two tears dropped my keyboard. (Not drop on my guitar like Taylor Swift)
I don't know why, and I don't know since when the relationship changed gradually between three of us. Maybe because I'm apart in Kampar and I acn't control those situation to prevent this happen. I really don't know what's going wrong between them. I can't judge who is right or wrong because I didn't see the real incident happened in front of my eyes.
Some misunderstanding is there because of different ideas. Some lies created is to avoid quarrel. Some rude word comes in our conversation because we have to protect ourselves. But all that created the greatest misunderstanding between us.
Seems everything happened, and some crisis happened between one of them and me, I think the gaps between us will get bigger and bigger and it can't be narrowed because I not dare to face one of them, not dare to face the reason behind the crisis happened.
Hope they are doing fine there.

0 comments: