CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Randomness

Hoping my friend can get me the ticket for Beyonce's concert in Malaysia. Sob. It's on 25 of Oct and I not free on 26 of Oct, very rush for me if I really going to the party. Maybe next time?
My sister just bought me a toy thou I'm not a kid. I really love it because it's really cute. Hehe, is SpongeBob friend's, Patrick, but I wanted SpongeBob for long time ago.
Recently, one of my friend called me. One of my dearest friend's brother and grandfather just passed away. I heartache when I heard this news from him. Somemore he told me that Ben cried in his car after they meet up in somewhere. Hope he is fine now. Wish his brother and grandfather can guided by an angle.
I going to S'pore tomorrow for 3 days. And I packing my stuff. (A lot, don't know bring what bag along.) Planning to buy a fake hair for my sister and myself. Maybe buy Lady Gaga's hair, can wear to MP or Oblique. Lolx. Sure I'm not dare.
Just now looked at the moon. Some weird illusion happen on the outer part of the moon. I didn't capture with my camera so can't tell so detail. The outer part of the moon surrounded by a yellow-ring shaped light, very beautiful.
After allowing myself to calm down, I'm still can't forgive myself as a betrayal. Hope everything is okay there.
Do you know Aleo Vera gel has many usage? As a shaving gel, on blemishes. And as hair styling gel. Lolx... Unbelievable, gonna to try it later. So how do you use aloe vera gel?

0 comments: