CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weird Dream

Yesterday before I went to bed, my mood was totally destroyed by a sms from Mr.CC. I was frustrate yet sad and I tried my best to sleep after taking my shower. However, I login to Blogger and view some of the blog that I miss it. Recently, I reading some of the post posted by Mr.W, and I enjoy reading his post about the G-Circle. Awesome, it made me smile a lot. After finish reading his blog, I went to bed.
In the morning, today's morning, when I wake up, I felt that my little Edan is wet and I thought I am peeping in night, but it's gel like liquid. DISGUSTING. Then I went to toilet to wash away the dirt, suddenly I knew that I had a dream last night, is a horny dream about Mr.W. Holy Jesus. I have no idea why he will connect with my brain and come into my dream. WEIRD!
The dream was like, he fetching me to some elsewhere after my school, and we chat quite a long in the car. We talk about our childhood, family ... Then he fetched me back to my home after the dinner in Mid Valley. Then he follow me back to my room. I bet you guys know what happen next if I am alone in house with him. Lolx. Better don't touch in so detail.
Not only that, Mr.E also went into my dream before. Should I called them sweet dream or beautiful nightmare? I don't know.
Today, no surprise, I still sad because of yesterday sms. I went to Ipoh city and accidentally meet my Jie, Joeyin. And she was shocked after I told him something that she will never think off. "Jie, I am single now." Going to meet her tonight and tell her all my sadness. Fews hour ago was my happiest time in this week, I just ate a toast that full of peanut butter. ^^ But my weight is getting higher and higher, from 55kg until 65 kg now. However, no flesh grow on my body, I hate that.
Sweet dream or Beautiful nightmare? Think of Beyonce's song. ^^

0 comments: