CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I love eating

Recently I eat a lot, and I no idea that will I gain weight? I hope I will gain more flesh by eating high protein food. Last two days I went to S'pore and I had my dinner buffet in Riverview Hotel. They served five dishes first, traditional herbal soup with fish fins and abalones, fried deep roasted pork with fish belly, fresh scallop with squeeze lemon juice, and steam prawns with Chinese wine. Then I had my salad prawn, fresh salmon as appetizer. i think I ate more than 10 other dishes excluding the dessert. ^^ I love them so much. Muacksss.

Today, before I went back from canteen, I cook some sambal chili for my dinner. It's easy. You just need to blend all ingredients including red chili, paddy chili, some garlics and onions with a little bit of water. Then fry hot the pans with oil and dried shrimp until the shrimp turn brown black and take out for cooling. next put some belacan into the pans until it melts, pour the mixture of chili to the pans and cook with the belacan. Finally only put the dried shrimp into the pans and put some sugar. ^^ I enjoyed the sambal chili with curry mutton with potatoes. ^^

I miss peanut butter. I bet you all forgotten my desire on peanut butter. I wrote it somewhere in the old blog. have a look on this link, http://lalagrave1230.blogspot.com/2008/11/peanut-butter.html.

I think I gonna take good care whatever that go into my mouth. I should eat less hot and spicy food, high salt and sugar to keep my body healthy. Drink more water and I surf internet and get a recipes that really good for detoxify. Squeeze tomatoes and lemon juice and add a little bit of sugar as breakfast, then drink some plain coffee without milk or creamer to reduce eyes bag. ^^ I think I should maintain it although it just started today.

Just now turn on my patience and visit some of my blogger's friends blog. I think Willy's and Kevin's blog are interesting, feel happy to read their blog, especially the stories of G-circle by Willy and I am still reading it. ^^ And the penis one very disgusting, but I wanted to see all the photo that had been removed. So horny.

O/s: I just wrote something that really shocking in Facebook. "You can bring your boyfriends and meet me at the hotel room." Thanks for Daniel's and Eric's responds.

0 comments: