CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tiring Day

What a tiring day. Now only I can relax and sit down for blogging since wake up at 6.30am, almost 15 hours that really used up my energy. Need some time for charging or maybe change some of my "spare parts" if found some awesome parts for my not awesome part of my body. LapSap. ^^ I wish to change my eye balls to ideal one because I want to persuade my dream of becoming a pilot with Jordan. And can go to Melbourne and Vancouver where the places I wish to go in my life. ^^ But I know it is impossible. Or maybe change my face to more good looking one with bigger nose and eyes? Human is greedy, although I have good looking face, I'm still not satisfied. Always ask for more.
The moody mood still same as few days ago. What to do? Just taking my time, time will tell. I keep finding something to make me happy today, but seems everything for me are useless. Not denying, I am becoming more pessimistic. Soon will get illness if not get treatment from psychologist.
Yesterday I access to internet and searching the contact number of the University that I wanted to study next year for asking more information about Diploma and Degree of Actuarial Science. When I called the Uni just now, a malay girl picked up a phone.

Officer :"Hi, this is department of science and mathematics of University XxXxX. May I help you?" (She used Malay at first.)
Edan :"Hi, I would like to study in this Uni and I want to know more about the course of Actuarial Science."
Officer :"How can I call you? Mr?"
Edan :"Mr Chang."
Officer :"Sorry sir, we only accept Bumi."

The moment I heard the word "Bumi", means natives, I was like "Huh?". If the Uni only accept Bumi, why not the officer told me earlier when I planned all the stuff to study there? I sent some emails to the school for some of the information one moth ago, right? And why don't you tell me that this Uni only accept Malay? Really fuck off. Damn it. Malay really BOLEH, Malaysia BOLEH. Shit Head! Now I have to choose my alternatives, UTAR, but I will never change the subject, I love and want to be a professional actuary with license from SOA.

0 comments: