CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Repeat Made Perfect

My mind pop out something that really Random and I woulkd like to share with people. Just now went to toilet with my headphone, I realized something. Do you know why Lady Gaga's "Just dance" and "Poker face" can become the hits for '09? The reason behind it is REPEAT REPEAT and REPEAT.

Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
Pa pa pa poker face, Pa pa poker face
Pa pa pa poker face, Pa pa poker face


The whole chorus for "Poker face" is just repeating the same sentences. Lolx. The last part of the song even worse, repeat for almost 6 times. What the heck! Gaga, will you sing the wrong part or miss one part when you singing live?
After know this funny facts, I just tune to "Just dance". Same story, Holy Shit! Maybe Gaga repeating the chorus is to made people easier to remember the song. But somehow Gaga's song not only using that technique, she also using the techno that heavy on the beat to make people can dance with the music, example Gaga's "Love Game".

Beyonce's "Single Ladies" also very awesome. Using heavy beats and repeating sentences that helped Beyonce's holding the awards of Song Of The Year in VMA '09. Maybe I have to thanks Britney. Random? Because the technique is from the single "Womanizer" by Spears. Can you count how many "Womanizer" appear in that song? more than 30 times. Haha.

Repeat made perfect. Yeah!

0 comments: